Skip to main content
10 Ways to Love Your Body!!
- Create a list of all the things you like about WHO you are, read it and add to it often.
- Don’t let your weight or shape keep you from participating in activities that you enjoy.
- Become aware of what your body helps you do each day. Remember that it is the instrument of your life, not just an ornament.
- Think about all of the things you could accomplish with the time and energy you currently waste worrying about your appearance. Try one!
- Don’t exercise to lose weight or to fight your body. Do it to make your body healthy and strong and because it makes you feel good.
- Remind yourself: Life is too short to waste time hating your body!
- Consciously choose to avoid making comments about other people or yourself on the basis of body size or appearance.
- Enjoy your favorite meal without feelings of guilt or anxiety over calories and fat grams.
- Throw out the diet products in your house (e.g. fat-free cheese, diet pills, scales).
- Eat when you are hungry. Rest when you are tired. Surround yourself with people that remind you of your inner strength and beauty. Get real.