Proof of immunization against the following conditions may be provided to the University through the secure server at https://aggiehealth.usu.edu. You will need your A-Number, USU password, and date of birth to enter the site.
- TDaP – series and current booster
- MMR – 2 doses
- Polio – 3 doses
- Varicella – immunity or record of illness
- TB Skin – Test after foreign travel or residence > 8 wks
Suggested Immuniztions (Not Required)
- Hepatitis B – 3 dose series
- Hepatitis A – 2 dose series
- Meningitis – 1 dose every 10 years
- Influenza – annual vaccination
- HPV – 3 dose series
The Student Health and Wellness Center only offers TDaP, TB skin, and influenza vaccination.
We refer students for all other immunizations to the Bear River Health Department (435) 792-6564.